If you?re in the Diablo 3 RoS PTR, you?ve undoubtedly come across some weird stuff in there?well, weirder than the usual Diablo game. Yes, I?m looking at you Whimsyshire and the realm of the purple unicorns.
As if Blizzard heard our collective lament over the excitement brought about by killing Treasure Goblin, they?ve ramped up the rewards and killing intent of every player now that they?ve introduced the Treasure Goblin Realm.
So what do we know about this wondrous realm of mocking thieves? Here they are:
1. You have a chance of getting into the Treasure Goblin Realm whenever you kill a Treasure Goblin.
2. A clickable portal may appear whenever you are allowed into the Treasure Goblin Realm.
3. Inside the Realm, you will find lots and lots of Treasure Goblins, Pygmys and the Treasure Goblin Realm boss, Greed.
4. Her formal name is Greed, The Baroness of the Treasure Realm.
5. Once you defeat her, you will get a huge golden chest that yields an enormous amount of gold, rares and Diablo 3 RoS legendary items.
6. Within the Treasure Realm, you may find huge stacks of gold in chests, urns and objects just lying around.
Now this has given me even more incentive to DPS and try to kill every Treasure Goblin I meet. Just imagine the collective uproar and screaming when your whole party sees a Treasure Pygmy. The urge to kill just intensified.
As of the publishing of this article, Blizzard has not commented on the existence of the realm nor has it mentioned the frequency this realm can be accessed. Players have thought that the frequency is going to be reduced once the PTR is over and the whole patch is launched in all the servers.