Season 3 is here and you?re wondering how you can max out your character for Diablo 3 RoS as quickly as possible. For those who just want to get in on Patch 2.2?s action, getting a new character up to 70 should be your top priority.
Life begins at 70
Since you get access to most of your gear at level 70 in Diablo 3 RoS (unless you?ve been hoarding low-level gear), zooming to max level is important. Here is a handy guide on how to get to maximum level within an hour or less, depending on who?s around to help you.
What you will need:
- At least one high-level party member that can handle Torment 6 in Diablo 3 RoS
- A new character who can use the town portal
You?ll get levels faster if you?re part of a full party of 4 players, since this brings up the experience gained and gives you more monsters.
What you have to do
No matter what character you?re using, it?s just important that you know where to stand while everyone else does the dirty work for you.
Essentially, here?s what you have to do in Diablo 3 RoS to get to level 70:
- Become part of the high-level party in Adventure Mode
- The party must go on bounties while you ?tag along?.
- You must teleport to the bounty location and be in the same dungeon and floor the party is on to be able to leech off their Massacre bonuses and kill xp.
- Stay close to the waypoint or at the entrance to the dungeon. These are usually the safest places to hide.
- Ask the party to carve you a space where you can wait for the xp to come rolling in.
How long will it take?
Depending on the types of characters you have in your party, it may take roughly an hour to get from level 1 to 70 with a DPS toon helping you out. If you have tank classes it may take longer. The fastest way to level is to get a group of DPS characters with high paragon points to run through the bounties. You?ll probably get to level 70 even before all the bounties are done.
So what are you waiting for? Get your friends to help you level to 70 in less than an hour!
Photo source: Diablo 3 Press Kit