Just as Diablo 3 RoS released its Patch 2.1.2 iteration, the devs are already gearing up for Patch 2.2.? According to Battle.net, this patch focuses more on aspects other than class skill balancing and if any skill changes will be applied, these will be minor and won?t affect player style and top builds greatly.
So what changes can we expect with the new Diablo 3 RoS Patch 2.2? Will there be nerfs or boosts? How about goblins and the stash? Here’s the list of known fixes and changes that Blizzard has released so far:
- Updated class sets
- 6-gear sets get more bonuses
- 4-gear sets get additional gear and more bonuses
- Zunimassa’s Haunt, Raiment of a Thousand Storms, Roland’s Legacy, Tal Rasha’s Elements, Inna’s Mantra, Natalya’s Vengeance, and Immortal King’s Call are affected.
- Legendary items
- Blizzard adds 15 new powers to various legendary items.
- New Rift tiles and Bounty missions.
- 3 New Goblins
- Gelatinous Sire splits into smaller goblins.
- Gilded Baron helps satisfy your never-ending greed for gold.
- Insufferable Miscreant has friends.
- New Cosmetic Window
- You can toggle your cosmetic items and frames in this window. The items here do not affect gameplay.
- New Proprietary File System
- Blizzard is going to change the file system to its proprietary CASC that it says can support the game better, patch with smaller files and apply hotfixes moire quickly than with the old system.
When the post mentioned class changes, they were considerably vague and only mentioned that,
?While certain skills will be receiving updates, they will be relatively minor in scope, aimed more at fine-tuning current overall balance and providing synergy with some of the new Legendary powers mentioned above. Some of these changes include directly buffing certain skills (like the Crusader’s Punish skill and Witch Doctor’s Fetish Sycophants skill) as well as implementing some quality of life improvements (like adding an icon that shows the number of active Sentries for the Demon Hunter).?
So it?s not going to be that kind of patch, guys. The devs probably want to keep the status quo and introduce more engaging content instead of class changes that can modify your game play. The new gear sets, though are going to be exciting.
According to the Blizzard update, they?re going to be putting Patch 2.2 on the PTR soon. If you want to get in on the action with the newest patch, better get going to the Diablo 3 RoS test server soon so you?re at max level when the changes come in.
What do you think of the new changes? Drop me a comment and let?s hear what you think?
Photo Source: Diablo 3 Battle.net