We?re on a trip into another Destiny Rise of Iron Guide. Apparently, there are three hidden sets of SIVA Clusters. Bungie has hidden these items around the game for Xbox One and PlayStation players. These will also help the players increase their Grimoire score.
Apparently, locating five SIVA Clusters is also required to complete a quest. This quest will enable the players to acquire the Gjallarhorn from Year Three. This Destiny Rise of Iron Guide will help the players acquire the Clovis Bray clusters.
Destiny Rise of Iron Guide Notes
Furthermore, players should take note of the following. This guide currently contains all the 1.0 SIVA Clusters. These are scattered throughout Activities and Missions.
The 3.0 and 2.0 SIVA Clusters will be complete alongside the completion of the images needed. On the other hand, these will be more than enough to acquire the Gjallarhorn.
Destiny Rise of Iron Guide: Acquiring SIVA Clusters
- Clovis Bray 1.4 Plaguelands Patrol – As soon as the player spawns into Plaguelands run to the cliff. The SIVA Cluster will be located beneath the bundles of SIVA cables.
- Clovis Bray 1.1 Giant?s Husk – As soon as the players spawn in the Lord?s Watch, head towards Giant?s Husk Zone. The SIVA Cluster can be located in front of the wrecked, small boat.
- Clovis Bray 1.0 Archon?s Forge – The players should stand on the platform, in order to enter the arena. Instead of jumping down, turn left and then jump across the wall directly. The Siva Cluster will be located inside the small tunnel.
- Clovis Bray 1.5 Bunker Triglav – Players must turn left from the spawn point of Lord?s Watch. From there, head towards the Bunker Triglav Zone. Climb the stars within the control tower and acquire the item behind the computer monitor.
- Clovis Bray 1.6 Bunker Triglav – After reaching Bunker Triglav, enter the rocket building located on the left. Apparently, there will be a minor jumping puzzle in the stairs. After finishing the jumping puzzle, there will be an object hanging in the middle of the room. The SIVA cluster will be located in the said room.
- Clovis Bray 1.2 Giant?s Husk(Iron Tomb Mission) – The SIVA Cluster can be located in the reactor room. Apparently, it is the same room where the players must swap the energy spheres. The SIVA Cluster can be found lying on the floor and against the wall.
- Clovis Bray 1.9 (The Walls Come Down Mission) – Available during Plaguelands Patrol. This can also be acquired faster during The Walls Come Down Mission. The SIVA Cluster can be found in the middle of two beams on the left.
- Clovis Bray 1.3 – Head towards the door that will lead the players into Fallen Skiff. The SIVA Cluster can be located among the beams.
- Clovis Bray 1.8 – The players must reach the end of the Plaguelands mission. The mission where the players are required to disable the pieces of Artillery. The SIVA cluster will be lying on top of the piece of Artillery by far right.
- Clovis Bray 1.7, The Plaguelands Mission – The players must return to Rocketyard. The place where the Acolytes and Hive Knights camp beneath the small bridge. The SIVA Cluster can be located on top of a table within the door. The item can also be acquired during Plaguelands Patrol. However, it will be quicker to get it during the Plaguelands mission.
On the other hand, Destiny Rise of Iron is now available for next PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Furthermore, for More Destiny Rise of Iron Guide, stay tuned at TheBitBag.