Before Destiny Rise of Iron goes live this September, players will have the chance to test their skills by completing some of Destiny Year 2?s most challenging tasks. A user on Reddit has just uncovered several new ?Moments of Triumph? recently added to the game by Bungie.
New Moments of Triumph Coming Before Rise of Iron
Introduced just before the launch of Destiny?s first expansion, The Taken King, moments are essentially special achievements. Unlocking each one earns players a special emblem that they can use on their Destiny profile. Bungie has not yet confirmed whether these are real, but the poster on Reddit says that digging through the new Destiny API database revealed their existence.
Here?s the full list of Year 2 Moments of Triumph:
- Challenge of the Elders: Complete an Elder’s Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
- The Play’s the Thing: Complete the Taken King main questline, culminating in “Regicide”.
- The Third Element: Equip a fully leveled Year Two subclass on any character.
- This is Amazing: Complete the Crucible questline culminating in “The Mountaintop.”
- Eris Morn’s Revenge: Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments
- A Blade Reborn: Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx
- Return to the Reef: Complete the April quests “At the Gates” and “Return to the Prison”
- The Sword Logic: Defeat Oryx in the King’s Fall Raid on Hard difficulty
The most challenging of these is probably ?This is Amazing,? which involves playing through Destiny?s PvP mode. Luckily, a commenter on the thread posted a complete guide on how to accomplish the task. You can check it out?here. Everything else is pretty straightforward, so longtime players will probably breeze through this year?s Moments.
Destiny Rise of Iron drops on September 20. To see our coverage of the game, click here. For the latest news and updates, stay tuned to the BitBag.