The newest patch for the Destiny video game is finally here, and we have all the details.
Now that the patch 2.0.1 has arrived, Destiny will be undergoing some changes, these include the new microtransactions and some changes in the weapons, most specifically in shotguns.
Also take note of a current bug where PS4 users are experiencing corrupt data when updating, instead of the a 500MB patch update, they will be seeing an 18GB update. Bungie suggests that you should cancel the download and clear the PS4 cache and restart the download.
Here is the partial patch notes for the 2.0.1 update:
- Tess Everis has returned from her vacation and is now back at her station in the Tower
- Added a new currency, Silver, that can be purchased from console stores
- Tess’s booth has been given a facelift to reflect her new venture with the Eververse Trading Company
- Lord Saladin has returned from his hiatus and brings new wares for Iron Banner challengers
- Players who may have deleted their pre-order Ghost Shells after the Taken King Launch can now obtain them again from the Speaker Fixed an issue where some Taken King Collector’s Edition purchasers did not receive their Shaders
- They can now be obtained from the Shader Collections Kiosk
- Fixed an issue where some of the Year 1 Special Order Emblems and Shaders were not appearing in Collections
- “Shot Package” perks have been removed and replaced on Shotguns with a non-range-boosting perk
- Fixed an issue where Black Spindle had an unintended +20 Attack bonus
- Fixed an issue in which Rare Sniper Rifle scope upgrades did not correctly show progress
- Fixed an issue in which activating the “Eye of the Storm” perk was not using correct feedback when readying weapon
- Fixed an issue in which the “Second Wind” perk was incorrectly applying on the initial spawn
- Players can now reroll Stat nodes and Upgrade nodes on Exotic armor via the “Twist Fate” node
- Twist Fate will require Glimmer, Armor materials, and a Glass Needle, which will be available from Xur during his weekly visits
- Fixed an issue where No Back Up Plans did not consistently trigger Force Barrier on Shotgun kills
- Fixed an issue where the “Air Traffic Control” perk on Taikonaut Helm did not properly increase heavy ammo drop rate with a Rocket Launcher equipped
- Smoke Bombs used with Sealed Ahamkara Grasps no longer costs two charges
You can read the rest of the patch notes by heading to the Bungie website.