Bungie is launching a special friend recruitment program for their hit Destiny game.
Destiny: The Taken King is already available, with millions of players participating in Raids and Strike Missions, but Bungie still wants to you to bring your friend to Destiny and earn some rewards. Here is your chance to convince any from your friends to try out the popular first person shooter. The Refer-a-friend program has been launched where both friends can earn the following items:
- Infinite Edge Swords
- EV-34 Vector Infinite Sparrow
- Duo Dance Emote
- High Five Emote
- Infinite Link Shader
- Sign of the Infinite Emblem
As explained on the official website, you can invite a friend to play the game and you will be able to acquire the exclusive The Hunt for Loot quest. The website also provided some details on how to become eligible for the refer-a-friend program:
Step 1 ? Invite Friends
- Recruit Guardians to defend The City. When you refer your friends to Destiny, you will both be eligible for exclusive rewards.
- Recruits must purchase and activate?Destiny: The Taken Kingon PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. Linked Friends must be on the same platform to be eligible for rewards.
Step 2 ? Adventure Together
- Unite your efforts to push back the Darkness and earn additional XP through the Link of Friendship. Complete the Speaker?s Quest with your Linked Friend and be rewarded.
- Exclusive Quest: The Hunt for Loot
Step 3 ? Earn Rewards
- Treasures await Linked Friends. Earn team Emotes, display your friendship with a new Emblem and Shader, speed through the cosmodrome on an exclusive Sparrow, or wield the elements with one of three new legendary swords.
The program is eligible for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Destiny: The Taken King is already available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.