Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness looks like a good DLC pack for fans that really enjoy the game. Adding a new killer and survivor to the game with their own perks was a smart move that added variety. While the survivors are slightly fun to play as, everyone wants to know how the Doctors’ perks work.
There’s no denying that the serial killers are fun to use, so fans have been curious about the Doctor’s skills. One Reddit user was able to check out the mad killer’s skills, with some of them being quite humorous. Some of his skills could even be considered cheap, though that won’t bother experienced fans of the online game.
Fuelled By Hate
Reading some of the descriptions for the perks in Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness can be a bit funny. There’s a skill that has the mad Doctor fuelled by his hatred for progress, making him stronger than ever. He will be a challenge to take down for sure, but will also be fun to use for lucky fans.
Monitor and Abuse – Very Rare Perk: Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application. While in a chase, your terror radius is increased by 8 meters. Otherwise, your terror radius is decreased by 8 meters and your field of view is considerably increased.
Overcharge – Very Rare Perk: You are fuelled by your hate for progress. Overcharge a generator by performing the Break Generator action. The next survivor interacting with that generator is faced with a tremendously difficult Skill Check. Failing the Skill Check results in an additional 5% generator regression. Succeeding the Skill Check grants no progress, but prevents the generator explosion.
Overwhelming Presence – Rare Perk: Your presence alone instills great fear. Survivors within your terror radius suffer from inefficiency. Affected survivors’ item consumption rates are increased by 50%.
Carter’s Spark – Common Item
- Grants the ability to switch between Punishment and Treatment modes.
- While in Treatment mode, generate a static field based off your terror radius which increases survivor Madness based on proximity in relation to The Doctor.
- Treatment mode grants the ability to charge and release a Shock Therapy attack that greatly increases the survivor’s madness.
- Survivors entering Madness I, II and III scream, revealing their position to The Doctor.
- Madness II and III cause survivors to experience Doctor Hallucinations which can be seen by The Doctor as an aura.
- In Madness III survivors regularly scream, revealing their position to The Doctor.
- In Madness III survivors cannot do interactions until they Snap Out of It.
- More Afflictions are available with add-ons.
Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness DLC will launch on May 11. The full game will be coming to consoles soon. It’s an interesting online experience that fans of slasher films will appreciate.