Dancing With The Stars Season 22 is just around the corner, and as the premiere draws near, here are the things you need to know about the upcoming debut week of the dance competition.
Originally, according to Buddy TV, during the first week of the competition, its contestants are mostly performing Cha-Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Waltz, Jive, and Contemporary. Furthermore, as what the previous seasons have showed, half of the contestants performed the first two dancing styles mentioned, while some only delivered the Jive.
However, the TV show added last season?s Salsa and Quickstep to the routines their contestants are possibly doing during their debut week. For this season, it will be Antonio Brown and Marla Maples, together with their respective partners, who will be performing the Quickstep during the kickoff of the dance competition.
Now, here is the full list of all the dance styles and songs each of the contestants are going to be performing during the first week of Dancing With The Stars, as provided by Buddy TV:
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd – Cake By The Ocean By DNCE
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber – Sax by Fleur East
- Geraldo Rivera and Edyta Sliwinska – Treasure by Bruno Mars
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold – Motownphilly by Boyz II Men
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas – Ain?t Got Far To Go By Jess Glynne
- Von Miller and Witney Carson – My House by Flo Rida
- Doug Floutie and Karina Smirnoff – Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess – Bad Man By Pitbull
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani – Sparkling Diamonds By Moulin Rouge
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe – Confident By Demi Lovato
- Mischa Barton and Artem Chigvintsev – In The Night By The Weekend
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy – Move By Dreamgirls
There you have it! All the performances you have to anticipate during the first week of Dancing With The Stars. The dancing competition will premiere Monday, March 21, on ABC at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).