Dancing With The Stars is returning on ABC on Monday for Season 22 and it?s going to be a two-hour special with a new set of celebrities dancing their way to the much-coveted Mirror Ball trophy.
The highlights of the premiere have been revealed as International Business Times reports. Each of the dance duos will be performing either of these dances: tango, foxtrot, cha-cha or jive.
Here are some of the couples who will be battling it out on the dance floor on Monday (via IBT):
- Dancing the tango will be actress Mischa Barton with her pro partner. They will be dancing the tango to the song ?In the Night? by Weeknd.
- Lindsay Arnold and singer Wanya Morris will be doing the cha-cha with the Boyz II Men song, ?Motownphilly.?
- Von Miller from the Denver Broncos will be dancing the foxtrot with his partner and they will be trotting to Flo-rida?s ?My House.?
- Kim Fields from Real Housewives of Atlanta will dance the cha-cha also with partner Sasha Farber. Their song will be ?Sax? by Fleur East.
- Football player Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess will be doing the quickstep to the beat of Pitbull?s ?Bad Man.?
- Actor-model Nyle DiMarco will do the cha-cha with Peta Murgatroyd and their song will be DNCE?s ?Cake by the Ocean.?
- UFC straw weight fighter Paige Vanzant will be doing the foxtrot to ?Ain?t Got Far To Go? by Jess Glynne.
- Doing the tango to the beat of ?Confident? by Demi Lovato will be actress Jodie Sweetin and partner Keo Motsepe.
- Dancing to Bruno Mars? ?Treasure? will be Geraldo Rivera and Edyta ?liwi?skawill who will be doing the cha-cha.
- Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy will be busting a move to the Dreamgirls song ?Move.? They will be dancing the jive.
- Marla Maples, Donald Trump?s former wife will round out the first week?s performances will be doing the quickstep to the music of ?Sparkling Diamonds? from the soundtrack of Moulin Rouge.
Catch more stars trip the light fantastic on Season 22 of Dancing With The Stars premiering this Monday, 8pm on ABC.