Dancing with the Stars 2016 Season 23 has just premiered. But in case you can?t catch the show on TV for whatever reason, then worry not! We?ve got good news for you. We?ll teach you how to still watch the show online and even get the chance to see behind the scene footage of the cast as well!
You can watch Dancing with the Stars 2016 through the use of Sling TV?s online services. Read below to get the details on how you can get free instant access!
Through the WEB:
Some audiences in certain States in the US can actually watch Dancing With The Stars with Sling TV. Sling TV is an online streaming service that gives users the chance to watch chosen channels for a monthly fee. But you could actually sign up and get a free seven day trial!
Here?s how to sign up:
- ???Create a Sling Account.
- ???Pick either the Best of Live TV package or the Best of Live TV Beta on. They both cost $20 a month after your free trial.
- ???Enter your billing but don?t worry, you?ll only be charged beyond the free trial.
- ???Once you have an account, juts click on the icon beside the sign out button. Afterwards, click the change subscription link.
- ???Select Best of Live TV Extras and scroll to the Broadcast Extra add-on. Click add.
- ???Finally, just download the Sling app on your computer and you?re good to go.
With an App
If you have a free Sling trial account and you?re in Fresno-Visalia, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, or Philadelphia, you can use the Sling app. You can download it free from the Google Play store or App store.
Hopefully you can leverage on Sling TV?s offer. And if we manage to find any new ways to stream Dancing with the Stars 2016 online we?ll let you guys know asap!