Newport Beach, CA — Aug 22, 2007 — Crave Entertainment, a leading publisher of console videogames, today announced Brunswick Pro Bowling has shipped for Wii,(tm) PlayStation?2 computer entertainment system, and the PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system.
Brunswick Pro Bowling will give players a detailed, realistic bowling-center experience, complete with authentic sights and sounds, and official Brunswick bowling gear. Brunswick Pro Bowling will be highly customizable, allowing players to choose everything from their character’s appearance and accessories to ball styles.
Critics have already praised Brunswick Pro Bowling for its incredible realism and exciting game play. According to Sports Illustrated for Kids, “The game’s physics are incredibly realistic, which means that applying the right amount of spin with the Wii Remote(tm) can be the difference between a strike and a tough 7-10 split.”
Brunswick Pro Bowling features include:
- Realistic physics engine simulates real-time changing lane conditions and accounts for momentum and spin.
- A detailed Career Mode, where players work their way up from amateur to professional by competing in a year’s worth of bowling tournaments.
- Unlockable content includes a variety of Brunswick balls, additional bowling centers, equipment and apparel.
- Players in career mode will face rivals, who seek out and challenge them throughout their careers.
- PSP? system version will include ad hoc wireless multiplayer mode and additional character customization options.
- Ten authentic bowling centers, modeled after actual Brunswick locations.
- Up to four players can face off in Multiplayer Mode, and Quick Play Mode allows for a fast round of bowling.