Excited to take advantage of the new Clan Wars Tiebreaker? Want to use the newly reworked spells? You don?t have to wait long as the new Clash of Clans major update is now live. These are all the new Clash of Clans features?according to the news section inside COC:
Spell Superiority and a Clan War Tiebreaker!
- Improved Lightning, Poison, Earthquake and Freeze spell!
- Lightning Spell level 7 and 25 new Wall pieces have been added to Town Hall level 10
- Total Destruction is now a Clan Wars Tiebreaker ? if the score is even at the end of the war, the Clan with more destruction percentage in their best attacks will be the victor!
Reworked and Recharged Spells
- Lightning Spell level 7 ravages buildings and troops alike
- Increased damage for Lightning Spells level 5 and 6
- Lightning Spell bolts now strike closer together to miss less often
- Troops in Poison Spells now take less damage at first, but much more over time
- Poison Spell damage now increases to huge amounts and lingers after leaving the spell
- Poison Spells now also reduce the attack rate of defending Troops
- Earthquake Spells deal much more damage, regardless of a building?s current hitpoints
- Repeated Earthquake Spells now deal with diminishing damage to the same buildings
- Four Earthquake Spells will still always destroy any level of Wall!
- Freeze Spells now also affect defending air troops
- Lava Hounds can no longer target air troops
- Attacking troops will now engage defending troops from further away
- Titan III and Titan II Leagues can now buy 1 week shields from the Shop
According to Product Reviews, some users have been unable to install the new update. Reported affected devices include Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire. Supercell has recently acknowledged the problem. Users who encountered downloading issues will have to patiently wait for the update to be made ?properly? available to all, Supercell Tweeted.
Some players are having issues finding the latest Clash update in the AppStore -> it may take some time to properly roll out for everyone
— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) September 17, 2015
@ClashofClans still no update available on the App Store. Please fix this. I have a war to win.
— Zain Rahman (@zaingooner) September 17, 2015