Here are 5 awesome facts about T’Challa or also known as the Black Panther
Everyone is excited for Marvel Cinematic Universe? Phase 3 and included on that phase is the standalone movie of the Black Panther, as posted on their MCU Wiki.
The role of Black Panther is going to be played by Chadwick Boseman as said on the report by screenrant.
Some might wonder, who exactly is Black Panther??Below, you will find 5 awesome facts about Black Panther and why some people love this character.
5 Reasons why Black Panther (T?Challa) is awesome:
- King of Wakanda ? Black Panther (T?Challa) is the king of the fictional African country Wakanda. The throne was passed down from generation to generation and he was the successor of his father, T?Chaka.
- Major supplier or has the only access to Vibranium ? During T?Chaka?s days of ruling Wakanda, he found a mountain full of Vibranium. This country is the only source of the rarest metal on Earth and Black Panther?s suit was also made of Vibranium so is Captain America?s shield?after it was repaired.
- Richest man in the whole Marvel Universe ? T?Challa was crowned the richest man in the whole Marvel Universe because of his countries? supply of Vibranium. As you can see on this source, T?Challa?s net worth is estimated to be $500 Billion dollars, let me say that again, $500 BILLION DOLLARS! Thanks to his father?s discovery of course.
- Intelligent ? It was also said on that source that T?Challa is one of the eight smartest people on planet Earth. Still not convinced by his intellect? He fought the Fantastic Four just to prove his worth as Black Panther, according to lylesmoviefiles. Reed was considered as one of the brightest and smartest superheroes in Marvel so just think about that. T?Challa fought all four of them.
- The first black mainstream superhero in American comics! ? His debut was in Fantastic Four #52 and he was introduced to the comic audiences in 1966 as mentioned in lylesmoviefiles.
With all these information about him, it is safe to say that Black Panther IS ONE AWESOME SUPERHERO! Not because he is rich?richer than TONY STARK!?but because he fought the Fantastic Four and actually won against them.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons
By tinyfroglet [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons