The next Battlefield game is currently in development at EA DICE?s studio. The action-packed Battlefield 1 trailer has hyped up millions of fans, and everyone’s pretty excited about the game?s release. Since the announcement, Battlefield 1 rumors have surfaced, and now a fan claims that the Battlefield 1 multiplayer maps have been leaked.
EA DICE?s return to world war 1 undoubtedly looks appealing and better than its rival Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and the latest leak has further hyped fans about the game. According to Reddit user KoolTabbouli, someone from EA has shared secret details with him about the Battlefield 1 multiplayer maps. The user said that EA may change the map titles in future, but the suggested names are the ones the studio is definitely?working on. Here?s the multiplayer maps as stated by user KoolTabbouli:
- ?Asiago Offensive (Italian Alps Map)
- Gaza Sands (Desert Map)
- Siege of Damascus (I’d assume desert-urban…?)
- Stalemate (Sounds like a Flanders fields kinda deal)
- ANZAC Cove (Sounds like Gallipoli, I’d assume that ‘D-day map’ LevelCap mentioned and the one with the Battleship ruining the coastline)
- Garden Twilight (No idea)
- Argonne Shade (Probably the forrest map we saw in the trailer)
- Operation Castlewick (No idea either, maybe references something in campaign?)
- Scorched Earth (Sounds Western or Eastern Front…?)?
The studio has not confirmed any of these multiplayer names for the upcoming title. However, nobody can tell at the moment whether these nine maps will be available in the game or not, though the names and locations shared by the user highlight the places where the World War I was fought by Americans, Germans and French. The user did not provide more details about some of the maps.
EA DICE will release Battlefield 1 on October 21 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. For more about the game, stay tuned to TheBitBag.