And still buggy as before, Batman: Arkham Knight gets another patch update to resolve some known issues.
For the past few months, the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight is still getting some flaks from fans as the PC port of the game is still having issues. Even when the game had to go under the radar and received a major patch update hoping to fix any of the unresolved bugs, it still did not save it as more bugs have reappeared. This made fans angry as a result, then Warner Bros. announced that they will be letting fans to do a refund for those who purchased the PC version, the offer will last until the end of the year.
But for those who persevered, a new patch update has been announced, hopefully to lessen the rampant bugs that is swamping the game. You can check the whole patch notes below:
- Fixed a hitch during some game saves
- Fixed a Windows 10 issue causing the game to be unresponsive on launch when the keyboard language was set to Japanese, Japanese Microsoft IME, Korean, Chinese (Traditional) or Chinese (Simplified)
- Fixed minor delay when aiming a gadget when playing with a keyboard and mouse
- Fixed a bug causing full screen movies to play at half the monitor?s refresh rate on some systems
- Fixed players sometimes not being able to counter the Mini-Gun Brute after being spotted when playing as Nightwing or Batman
- Fixed a performance drop that occurred when encountering Man-Bat for the first time
- Fixed some Multi-Monitor specific bugs
- Some improvements to mouse and keyboard bindings
- Improved VRAM management to reduce framerate hitches
- Stability improvements for rare crash issues
- Fixed an issue causing certain types of lights & shadows to render incorrectly
- Fixed an issue causing the game process to occasionally remain running in the background for a period of time
- Fixed the Knightfall Protocol not being able to activate under certain conditions
- Fixed a progression blocker that could occur in Stagg Airships when leaving the predator room after only knocking out one of the guards
- Fixed damage states for Batman?s V8.03 skin in Story Mode after selecting an alternate skin for AR Challenges
- Fixed missing rain effects on several Batman skins (fix for 1970s and Arkham Origins skins coming soon)
- Added support for new DLC releasing on November 24th
- Play as other characters in AR predator challenges
If you want to avoid the PC version of Batman: Arkham knight, you purchase the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version that are already available.