The details for the specs, release date and U.S. and U.K. market price for the Apple Watch SDK
Apple Watch SDK is truly an exciting gadget to have. It?s futuristic and for a small gadget, it sure packs some awesome feature. But don?t get too excited just yet, it is still uncertain as to when Apple will release this device but according to Trusted Reviews’ report last month, the gadget will going to be released this April. There?s still no news for the actual date so better keep an eye out.
Apple Watch SDK specs and exciting features
According to the inquirer, here are the specs and features to watch out for in the upcoming and latest wearable gadget from Apple, the Apple Watch SDK:
- Apple Watch available screen sizes ? it was reported on that source that the Apple Watch is going to have two different screen sizes, the 1.5in and 1.7in. As for the resolution, the source above revealed that this device will have a 272×340 and 312×390 resolution, respectively.
- Connectivity ? Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi
- Charging ? Magsafe wireless charging supported.
- Force Touch ? A cool, intelligent feature to watch out for in the Apple Watch. The screen will know how hard you are pressing it whether it?s a simple tap or a long press.
- Let?s not forget about Siri ? Yes, Siri is also going to be one of the cool features of this device. Imagine yourself giving out commands to your watch, isn?t that futuristic?
- Health Sensors ? Rumor has it that the device will also have a sensor that is capable of measuring heart rates and body movements, as stated on the above source. Not only that but it can also count calories and set personal goals when you install the Activity and Workout Apps on your device.
Just a note though, Apple Watch will only be work when you have an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhons 5S and iPhone 5c. Itpro reports that you can customize your Apple Watch through your iPhone like home screen icons, manage settings for the clock, passcode and more.
Apple Watch SDK market price for U.S. and U.K. consumers
Report from The Inquirer suggests that the retail price for the Apple Watch SDK for the U.S. is going to start from $349 (around ?216) for the sports model version, $500 for the stainless steel and if you are an avid fan of Apple, they are also selling a more expensive gold Apple Watch that will cost $4,000 and $5,000.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By Apple, Inc. [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons