Are you using Windows Phone 8? Are you fond of photo editing? This is for you.
Adobe Photoshop Express, a popular photo-editing suite for iOS and Android devices is now available in Windows Phone 8 devices. It is a Flash-based image editing web and mobile app used to directly edit photos, and it works with different sites like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa and Photobucket.
In the official blog post by Nokia, Adam Fraser said, ?Say goodbye to uploading your photos from your phone to the PC to Photoshop. With Adobe Photoshop Express, which uses Photoshop technology, you can edit them right on your Lumia.?
This photo-editing app comes with a handful of tools to help you refine your photo before sharing them with your friends.
Adobe Photoshop Express is available for free from the Windows Phone Store today, and runs on Windows Phone 8(.1) devices with 512MB RAM or more.
WHAT ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS CAN DO FOR YOU?
Editing your photos before uploading to the internet is much easier now with the help of the Adobe Photoshop Express. It has the following features to make you sure that you will have the best photo to be shared. So here?s the list of the features you need to be familiarized with in order to get the best out of the photo-editing app.
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-Fix: One-touch adjustment for Brightness, Exposure and Shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters ?Looks?: Choose from over 20 eye-catching effects!
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack and Noise Reduction Pack
- Share easily to social sites like Instagram and Facebook, and via SMS text.
- Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the Adobe Photoshop Express for your Windows Phone 8 handset.
So that?s it! Download your Adobe Photoshop Express app and enjoying photo-editing!
(Photo courtesy of http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/adobe-photoshop-express/)