Struggling to eat better because you lack time to prepare nutritious food? We know it’s not easy to juggle between personal matters and work. But that doesn’t mean you should sacrifice your overall health, either! Your bad eating habits are not just causing degradation to your physical and mental health, but it makes your skin dull and dry, too!
Press London is a company that formulates cleanses, which are more generous to the body and soul. Its use is more evident and practical for people who need to be at their optimum even if they have enough responsibilities on their plate.
The 7 Days to Enlightenment Cleanse is a series of 8 cleansing juices. Each juice is packed with fresh fruits and vegetables to temporarily replace your intake of solid foods while you cleanse and reset your body so it can prepare you for transitioning to healthy eating. These juices do not just provide your body the nutrition it needs, but they also give you plumper and healthier skin.
Benefits of Juice Cleansing:
- Give your digestive system a break from dairy and refined sugars
- Flood your body with easily absorbed vitamins and nutrients
- Kickstart your body detox process and reduce bloating
- Increase energy levels
- Improve your sleep quality and skin clarity
- Helps with your weight-loss journey
How do 7 Days to Enlightenment Cleanse work?You don’t need to worry about mixing and juicing fruits and veggies at home, Press London will send you eight fresh juices to consume each day. This way, you can still get all the good stuff without spending too much time preparing for it.
The Cleanse Day Juices includes:
- A ginger hotshot – Ginger is one of the best foods you can introduce to your diet with its powerful medicinal properties. This hardcore hit will ease digestion, fight infection and bacteria.
- Juices – This cleanse will include four different flavors of different sizes and levels
1) The Virgin Cleanse – The perfect introduction to cleansing, sweet & simple.
2) The Softcore Cleanse – One for the cleanse savvy wanting to push that bit further.
3) The Hardcore Cleanse – Go Green or Go Home! The deepest and greenest cleanse.
- Smoothies – For proteins.