- Spa Night: This is a killer date idea that comes absolutely free. Storm your kitchen for spa supplies to make DIY face masks or take out your nail kit for a home-service style manicure or pedicure. You can watch your favorite romantic comedy while you wait for your face masks to dry. That might also lead to some really adorable couple selfies.
- Mexican Food Date: If you don’t have the cash for a fancy restaurant dinner or just want to have it casual and simple, why not go to your favorite fast food joint? You know the food will always be good, and it can be fun to split some of your favorite treats in a simple environment. Go to Tacobell for burritos, and split some guacamole and chips. Or hit up McDonald’s for fries and your favorite Sundae!
- Indoor Picnic: If it’s very cold to go outside and have a picnic where you live, throw down a nice warm blanket and have a romantic picnic in your bedroom or living room. Make small tuna or ham sandwiches, cookies or brownies, and pick up your favorite chips, then pack them up in a basket. If you want an experience close to nature, just go to youtube and listen to the sounds of birds chirping or rivers rushing. It’s all the fun of a nature-oriented picnic, minus the annoying insects and the dangerous animals.
- Explore the World: We don?t mean this literally, but at least get explore more of it. You can visit your nearby museum or art gallery. It can spark great conversation and reveal more to you about how you and your wife sees the world. Or you can express your love of animals up close at your local zoo. Some zoos have actual special events for 21 and older couples on Valentine’s Day. You can enjoy a five course meal, drinks, and learn about animal mating customs, which is really very… informative.
- Play Classic Games: February isn’t always the most romantic month, so if you’d rather stay at home on Valentine?s day, channel your inner child and play your favorite childhood board games, or try an extremely difficult puzzle. It’s a great way to enjoy and bond without just watching a movie like the usual.