PS3Win has been updated to v0.9.9.3 but the changelog only says “various corrections”–I assume it’s bug fixes for this release. For those of you who are unfamiliar with PS3Win, it’s a PC app that can be used to manage PS3 backups that are stored on your PC, as well as those on the PS3′s internal hard drive (via FTP).
Features and functions:
- Search the list of games on different local directories on USB drives or a PS3 via FTP
- Changes the minimum OS version or the PS3 “PSP remote play” the game
- Displays games in a list, icons or images.
- You can specify multiple directories containing games
- Ability to browse the tree on the PS3 with a miniexplorateur directories to add games.
- Get the image ID, name, file date, the minimum OS version, the version of the game, the size and the PSP remote play.
- You can copy the games from the list
- You can print the list or save it to a text file.
- You can also view images of the game
- It may be in English.
- Various corrections