Another fine release by an anonymous developer–GenesisPlus GX v1.1.This release includes the support of Action Replay codes, as well as the ability to make changes to file paths via the use of GenesisConf.ini file. Click on “Read more” for detail and download.
1) Put all folders so that the following folders, ./genplus, ./genplus/roms, ./genplus/bios, ./genplus/state, and ./genplus/sram are on root of your USB flash drive.
2) Insert your USB flash drive into the first USB port, from the right (closest to the PS3′s eject button).
To use the Save State at any time:
- Press L3 to save your State
- Press R3 to Load your state
Genesis General Button:
- A = SQUARE
- B = CROSS
- C = CIRCLE
- X = TRIANGLE
- Y = L1
- Z = R1
- START = START
- MODE = SELECT
If you want change the setting:
Inside the ROMs menu, you can go to setting with CIRCLE.
Changelog for v1.1:
- Action Replay v1.0 cartridge support can be enabled inside the setting.
- Action Replay v1.0 for Genesis or Megadrive need to be renamed to areplay.bin and must be placed inside “/cart” folder example “/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001/cart”.
- Added ini files reader for all paths (e.g. BIOS, ROMS, cart, state) and the GenesisConf.ini can be found inside “/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001/”. You don’t have to create any folder as Genesis Plus can do the job for you. You just need to setup all paths inside Genesisconf.ini and run again the emulator. When Genesis Plus creates all the folders for you, just use your favorite file manager or FTP homebrew app to transfer all your ROMs or BIOS (optional) to “/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001″.
What’s supported in this version:
- 2 Players
- ROMs support
- Zip support
- svp emulation for virtua racing and Co
- save state
- Sound Fix
- 6 Button Gamepad
- Screen Stretch
- Display FPS ON/OFF
- Video Filter Shader
- Action Replay 1.0
- Back to rom menu in games
“I’m using genesisplus GX from EkeEke go to google code for the source code:
My thanks go to AerialX , drk||Raziel , halsafar ,squarepusher2 ,charles mcdonalds for the original source code ,
Eke-Eke for the uptodate version on wii ,psxgroovy at www.psxgroovy.com for the dongle sample ,
Mathieulh and ps3mrenigma thanks to http://www.ps3gen.fr for the support and vanou from ps3gen for the french translation .
if you want to donate to support all my dev on ps3 retail
my paypal is : firstname.lastname@example.org”
[Mirror]: DOWNLOAD HERE