Gaia Manager is based off Open Manager and Sexy Manager. Therefore, you can use this to boot games stored on your jailbroken PS3. Not to mention, this manager have features not found on other managers.
- PL3 dev (peek & poke) payload is not supported and using it may crash your PS3.
- Precompiled psgroove+pl3 versions often include dev payload, so use my builded hexes instead.
- Supports up to 512 items from two USB devices, internal hdd and bluray.
- Ability to copy games from bdvd to hdd0 or USB’s, from hdd0 to USB’s or from USB’s to hdd0. It is done asking to you the destination device. It use uses asynchronous reading and writing for fast copy.
- Special support for big files in FAT: it splits files >= 4GB using .666xx fragments (if the file is name.ext, the file splits as name.ext.66600, name.ext.66601,…). This file is not bootable and it is marked using ‘_’ as folder prefix. The file is joined when you copy it to hdd0 device.
- Automatically finds the path of the games and asks to you about it. In other case, if the Gaia Manager is installed in the hdd0 creates one. You can change it pressing SELECT+START later.
- Including checking game option (pressing R3). It displays information about the files, size, splits or big files, if it have one.
- Support for Homebrew: you can creates “homebrew” folder in root USB FAT device and put here others folders with an EBOOT.BIN (.self format) and one ICON0.PNG. Also you can use the internal hdd0. Homebrew is launched directly and receive the path in argv.
- FTP support to upload homebrew: Gaia Manager uses “GAIA01985″ as user, by default. I recommend flashfxp to use it, because FTP (Sony) support is not very good.
- Supports Hermes v3 patching and disc-less playing. if you return from game list, apps_home can launch games without one disc (some games don’t work without any disc).
You just need to put your game in /dev_hdd0/BDRIPS via FTP or BDRIPS in the root of a FAT32 formatted USB disk, you can change the games directory compiling with make WITH_GAMES_DIR=XXX. And your games cover (260×300) in GAMES_DIR/COVER.PNG, /dev_hdd0/BDCOVERS or BDCOVERS in the root of the USB disk that contains the game as TITLEID.PNG (for example BLES12345.PNG).
Often you will find a zip file that contains two Gaia Manager versions (*-BDRIPS.pkg and *-GAMEZ.pkg). The only difference is the directory where you have the games rips, BDRIPS or GAMEZ. I suggest to use the BDRIPS version, but if you want retrocompatibility with the original Backup Manager or with OpenBM you have to use the GAMEZ one.
Fix network shutdown. It’s needed to properly shutdown the network when you exit to XMB or when you launch an homebrew.
- Fix Direct Boot and Homebrew launch
- Add support of left analog stick to scroll the game list
- Fix some bugs in weltall code. Upgrade as soon as possible and do NOT use V1.03!
- Fix permissions if directory has 0700 as file mode (on internal hard disk). it fix the ftp permission problem with pl3
- Increase max device number from 3 to 5
- Automatically modify PARAM.SFO to enable remote play in game. © FunzZy
- Added german language strings © evostar
- Add a better, transparent HIGHLIGHT.PNG (courtesy of klutsh)
- Add a patch from weltall to get the system version instead of harcoding 3.41 (useful to play new games with old firmwares
- Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony
- Updated French translation, thanks foX aCe
- Automatic cover downloading (with SQUARE)
- Backup BDVD button assigment removed, you had to use CIRCLE on first entry
- Add support for pixel blending for PNG alpha support
- Changed logo (thanks traumakom)
- Removed version inside gaia manager and added to XMB information box
[FileFactory]: DOWNLOAD HERE