To quote, roughly translated: PS3 PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler
Here’s a Mod homebrew “version spoofer enabler / disabler 9.99″ (creator Evilnat) that allows you to enable or disable the connection to the PSN with a simple package to run.
In this mode, I used the code in the file vsh.self Rebug the team in passing that I make available for their homebrew is compatible for all CFWs.
Installation and use:
- Download and unzip the package => PSN_SEN Enabler_Disabler
- In the case of the pack, choose the version that matches your CFW (this is very important, not to be mistaken).
- Unpack the archive you have chosen and copy / paste the package on a USB FAT32 formatted.
- Plug into the console and proceed to “install_package_file” and install the package.
- Start PSN_SEN Enabler_Disabler from this icon in the XMB
- Put “YES” twice to both questions then asked to ROUND, the console restarts, log on to PSN / SEN in a normal manner.
- Disable access to the PSN: Restart PSN_SEN_Enabler_Disabler
- Answer “Yes” to the first question, then “NO” to the second then “Yes” to the third, the console reboots, connect to the PSN / SEN is disabled.
NOTE => for those with CFW v2 with update 2.7, you must start your PS3 without the dongle, then activate the connection PSN / SEN, and above all, consider the Disable if you want to raise the console with your dongle. Or you can downgrade to version 2.5, as that will work perfectly with the dongle. Thank T3rr3ur for accuracy provided.
NOTE 2 => if a RSOD (red screen), do not panic, turn on your PS3 in recovery mode (Recovery) and then reinstall all your CFW simply, it will replace files altered by PSN_SEN_Enable_Disabler dev_flash in / vsh / module and dev_flash / vsh / etc. I release myself from all liability for banishment, you know the risks!
PS3 Clear History PSN Stealth Version Mod
Here is a homebrew that lets you clear the cache and history of your PS3 and be a little less recognizable:
Clear History PSN Stealth version (Mod PSNinja_v4):
- Download and unzip the archive => clear-history-psn-stealth-version-mod.rar and install the package via “install_package_file”
- Clear Run History PSN
- Wipe History, Clear History files
- Replace History-history by replacing files in – dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30017/USRDIR/files
- Make History Files Only-read your history files become read only. Games and homebrews after you launch will no longer be added to files.
- Lets Make History Writable-again writing about history files
- Clear Browser History-history.xml deletes the file from the webbrowser
- Hide from Friends did you appear offline even if you’re connected to PSN.
- Be seen again did you appear online again
Note => Read Only function remains active even after a restart of the console. You must disable the management functions of the history of your managers if they include such options.
Credit => Team Rebug and Evilnat. ARCH.