Coming from the DiGiTaLAnGeL is a “downgrade v2 patchfile” that is to be used with the ProgSkeet Flasher called WinSkeet4000 (Windows), LinuxKeet (Linux), or iSkeet (Mac OS X). Keep in mind that you’ll first need to create a dump of your PS3′s official firmware v3.70.
About this release:
This release is based on the patchset of the downgrade v2 released by dospiedra, and you should check BYTESWAP while reading NOR and when you flash your downgrade.bin file back!
How to use:
- Just extract the folder “downgrade v2 ProgSkeet” anywhere on your PC.
- Open WinSkeet40000/LinuxKeet/iSkeet on your computer.
- Create a dump of your 3.70 OFW if you haven’t already done it.
- Call it “OFW370.bin” -IT MUST BE A BYTESWAPPED DUMP!
- Open the “Patcher” tab and select “OFW370.bin” as the input file.
- Select the progskeet_patch.txt as the patch file.
- Go for it Now you have a fully working downgrade.bin to flash.