It’s finally here! The iXtreme Burner MAX firmwares are now available for download. For v1.0, six (6) drives are supported–hopefully more to come! The complete tutorial and flashing tools are in the download file.
Official release of the iXtreme Burner MAX firmware V1.0 for Liteon iHAS drives:
- Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
- Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
- Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
- Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
- Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
- Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)
Features and info:
- World first Full 8.7GB 100% Backups on standard Dual Layer DVD+R DL
- No CIV errors
- Passes all current checks
XGD3 – Another fail, all those false positive CIV checks on original media, imagine the disappointment. Inevitable when you push discs and drives to their limit, must be getting desperate, well done Xbox Division
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process. Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
About this firmware:
The “iXtreme Burner MAX” customized PC DVD burner fw allows for burning 100% of an XGD3 ISO to regular DVD+R DL discs. Preferred media for error-free burns are Verbatim MKM001 (burning at 2.4x), and Verbatim MKM003 (burning at 2.4x or 4x). Note: “A” versions have MTK chipset, but are old and untested. “Y” versions have the NEC chipset, which is not supported. All regular features of the burner function as normal, including LightScribe, LabelTag, Smart-Erase, Smart-Burn, Smart-X, and SuperAllWrite. Even with the custom iXtreme Burner MAX fw flashed to the drive, it is still fully functional as a regular burner, not only for XGD3, but also XGD2, and all other ISOs and data.