Team DUPLEX has done it! They have managed to get the new Battlefield 3 game, which requires firmware v3.7x, to boot on custom firmware v3.55 and v3.41.
October 30, 2011 9:48 pm
Size: 471 MB
DUPLEX has done it again – here’s an eboot patch to play the retail Disc
based version from your hdd – on CFW 3.55 !!
We would usually just support BLUS30762 (Dcomics release!) , since we do
not acknowledge lame region dupes. It’s just a waste of traffic unless the
nfo clearly states a difference to the first release (like different or
additional languages etc).
But since the BLES01275 dupe contains several new languages, we added a patch
for it too.
Included are updates, cracks and param.sfo’s for both
versions : BLUS30762 and BLES01275
- Copy BLUS or BLES files to a FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
- Install the *DUPLEX*.Patch.v1.01.pkg
- Install the *DUPLEX*.Crack.pkg
- Run game from multiman and let it patch your param.sfo
- (alternatively take the one from our pack and replace it manually)
- Play from xmb on your cfw 3.55 !
We DO NOT CONDONE piracy. Therefore, download links will not be provided.