Anime fans are in for a treat, as a new Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid will be coming this weekend. This time, fans will be taking on a powered up version of Majin Vegeta. Fans will remember this version of the character that appeared in the Buu Saga. He achieved this form to take on a returning Goku but ended up sacrificing himself to try defeating Majin Buu.
Like the Janemba raid, players will have to take on multiple forms of Majin Vegeta. Bandai Namco has revealed the prizes and titles that can be obtained by participating in the raid. Overall, it should be a fun experience for fans of the game and a decent way to get some TP Medals.
This Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid will take place on Sunday, December 4. Starting times are 1 pm UK/2 pm CET to 9 pm UK/10 pm CET. Here are the rewards that can be obtained for participating in the Majin Vegeta raid.
- All participants will get a Hercule Badge (Common) and the title ?Beloved.?
- Players that inflict 2,000 damage get the title ?Awakened.?
- Players that inflict 50,000 damage get Tight’s Hat and 20 TP Medals
- If Majin Vegeta is beaten at Level 99, all participating members get 30 TP Medals
- The team that delivers the final blow to Majin Vegeta get an additional 20 TP Medals. This leads to a total of 50 TP Medals.
For those wondering, Majin Vegeta’s outfit can be bought in the Clothes shop. It’s the same suit that the regular version of Vegeta wears, so that shouldn’t be a problem.
Later in December, a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid will focus on the tyrannical Frieza. Will this be the last raid before the Frieza one? That remains to be seen, but it is possible. Granted, there are other villains and heroes who could be the focus on raids, but you never know. An evil Yamcha one is also planned, but it’s not clear if it will be after or before the Frieza one.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Check out our review here. ?