Slice and dice your enemies this week with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and the nanosuit is back with the release of Crysis 3.
Crysis 3: A first-person shooter sandbox Developed by Crytek for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3; it takes place 24 years after the events of Crysis 2. It puts the player into an upgraded nanosuit with its signature abilities of Armor, Strength, Speed and Cloak. It also features the all new silent composite bow for you to hunt down your prey. It runs on CryEngine 3 and promises to “melt PCs”.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: An action adventure game developed by Platinum Games for the PS3 and Xbox 360, it’s set three years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4. This time players will play as the cyborg ninja Raiden with his trusty katana. It promises to let players “cut anything, anytime, anywhere” with the ZanDatsu cut mechanic.
- Assassin’s Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy (XBM, PSN, PC DLC)
- Serious Sam Double D XXL (360)
- Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Retro Game Collection (360, PS3)
- A Valley Without Wind 2 (PC)
- The Bridge (PC)
- Super House of Dead Ninjas (PC)