Masthead Studios (formerly of Earthrise) has released their latest title into closed beta. GUNS and ROBOTS will be a free-to-play (F2P) online shooter in which customizeable robots will feature as the gunslingers in the game.
Over 150 parts are available to construct a robot desperado and the game relies heavily on comic elements in the various game play scenarios. Parts fly as robots shoot it out in Capture the Flag, Death Match, and various races in the game’s playing fields.
Game features include:
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through. The game provides players with thrilling assortment of maps to explore and dominate. There are fun, breakable objects to shoot at all over the maps.
- Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. In GUNS and ROBOTS, the robots come in three module classes based on players’ assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category. The different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience. Players can choose to line up for “death match”, race, “capture the flag” and other game mods engaging in high-level real-time combat.
- Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration. BIG or Burn-In Garage provides each player the option to build his character from scratch to the ultimate killing machine and test their shooting skills while assembling their robot.
- Team up with friends and fight together against other players
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously. Thousands of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine – tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Best of all, GUNS and ROBOTS is Free to Play