The supposed poster comes via a fan from GTA-Five which a GTA 5 Forum. Seriously we rely on fans on some forum to leak a poster and we all believe it? Well i don’t and i’m convinced it’s a scam until the actual released poster or news comes direct from Rockstar.
Here’s a couple of reasons why i think it’s a scam.
- It’s the most anticipated game in history and there is so much hype around this game that it’s sure to go viral, just like it did.
- The poster has a massive logo of GTA-FIVE which is obviously a ploy to get it to go viral while boosting forum members
- No word of an official release date from Rockstar or any other source
- Very convenient that the leaked artwork we wrote about here is in the poster, don’t you think they will use a different image for the poster? I’d say they have hundreds to choose from and the one they leaked wouldn’t be on the poster
- No official word from Rockstar about the leaked poster
- Do you think the marketing department or management at Rockstar would let something like this happen?
- If the poster is true do you think the company producing them would want to lose such a big contract like Rockstar? I think not.
- There is no mention of PC only PS3 & Xbox which creates suspicion.
I know some of you are thinking i could be right and some that i’m wrong, but weigh up the facts, look at how much publicity the people who released this poster are getting and think to yourself any average Joe could create this poster using photo shop we just didn’t think of it earlier.