As we know from our previous post the Minecraft Xbox 360 1.8.2 update is now available.
We thought we would detail the bug fixes so that it’s easy to get to for everyone.
Here is the list of bug fixes that you have all been waiting for:
• Fix for duplication glitch.
• Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
• Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved)
• Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldn’t.
• Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
• Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
Alot of people patched this problem up but this 1.8.2 update includes this for those of you that haven’t already done so. This improves the game play quite a bit and i’m sure there are heaps of gamers that arn’t as techy as the rest of us who are glad this has been fixed!
Aspect ratio in split screen:
This speaks for itself, some users were having problems in split screen which has now been resolved!
Player data not saving:
Frustrating for all of us when our data isn’t saved. Minecraft had this problem but the new minecraft xbox 360 1.8.2 update solves this so no more worrying about your player data, its been resolved!
Redstone tiles burning out:
Ever wonder why redstones were burning up when they shouldn’t? well it was a glitch! fixed in the 1.8.2 update
That’s the list of bug fixes in the new 1.8.2 minecraft update so giddy up and download the new update and improve your gameplay!