farm51 studio is creating a very promising game in Adventurer, which strikes an uncanny resemblance with one of the PS3′s most prestigious titles, the Uncharted series – without being an FPS, of course.
Not much details has been revealed about it, but the game will hit the shelves for Xbox 360 and PC sometime next year. Did Microsoft has anything to do with it? We ask because Uncharted do sells a lot of copies for the PlayStation 3.
“Adventure shooter in first-person perspective allows players to feel like treasure hunters and adventurers. The combination of dynamic gunfights, engaging storyline, ingenious traps and mechanisms ensure an unforgettable experience of a native of Indiana Jones movies,” reads the game description on their website.
Notable features of the Adventurer
- A unique blend of classical cinema atmosphere of adventure-person shooter action game.
- The game combines action and exploration – shootings, car chases, puzzles.
- Avoid the guards left behind by the ancient treasures of the traps and use them to fight the enemies.
- Visiting exotic locations, including Egypt, the Arctic and ancient Mayan cities.
- Puzzles and mysteries, in which we use to solve the treasure hunter gear – unusual compass, notebook, treasure map, a flashlight, and even dynamite.
- Full story twists, international conspiracy, espionage, and organizations seeking powerful artifacts.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons of the era, from the guns on the Panzerfaust.
- The improvement of weapons and upgrade skills of the hero.
- The fascinating world of the 30s the last century – architecture, music, clothing, vehicles and weapons straight from the best Hollywood movies rogue.
- Multiplayer mode Treasure Hunt, in which the outside weapon you can use traps to eliminate enemies.
You can watch the Polish studio’s developer diary video in their own language below: