Video Pulled From Youtube. Go here to find out why: http://www.thebitbag.com/2011/04/02/forza-4-leak-was-real-microsoft-had-the-video-pulled-from-youtube/
I don’t know. It is April Fool’s Day. The video DID say internal use only. After watching it a few times here’s what I came up with:
- I saw a few tracks that don’t exist in Forza 3
- They showed one cockpit view from what looked like a formula racing car that I haven’t seen yet.
- They highlighted a few new features including the Kinect head tracking and showroom tools. They also stated that there will be 16 car races.
- The game is due this year and at the end of the video you saw ‘October 2011′.
- There was no new logo. They used the Forza 3 logo and added ‘Forza Motorsports 4′ underneath it.
- All the accolades came from old quotes about Forza 3. Why bother showing accolades of the last game when you want to focus on the new one?
- They showed only replay footage with the exception of one game play shot.
- What significance is the bull and rattlesnake when it comes to a racing game? These shots were totally out of place.
They mentioned ‘image based lighting’. WTF is that? Wouldn’t you rather have ‘real time lighting’? A light based off of an image makes no sense to me. Here you go! – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image-based_lighting
- They mentioned ‘The Definitive Racer’ in the trailer. Everyone knows by now that Turn 10 probably won’t be using that to market their game again.
- They showed the manufacturer list. We already know about the list of manufacturers. That’s nothing new.
- Only 5 new locales?
Some say that this is supposed to be the E3 trailer. Why hasn’t this been pulled from YouTube already if that’s the case? My stance on this trailer…I don’t think it’s the real deal. I think someone, maybe even Turn 10, is playing with us. I’m a Forza fan and I’m not impressed with the features they mentioned in the trailer. If it’s a genuine trailer, I hope they’ll have more to show at E3. Otherwise, April Fools!