Sega released the Achievements for Condemned 2 today. Don’t you just love them? Tune In Tokyo is probably my favorite. I mean what’s more fun than running around collecting tv’s? Here’s the press release with Achievement list:
SEGAÂ® of America, Inc. today released the achievements list for Condemned 2: Bloodshotâ„¢, the next chapter in the terrifying series that is slated to ship in North America on March 11, 2008 for the Xbox 360Â® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATIONÂ®3 computer entertainment system.
In Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. The disturbing events from Ethanâ€™s past have left him a broken man â€“ a desperate burnout drifting aimlessly through society in an inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister conspiracy, Ethan will need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness.
As Ethan, players will engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and an all-new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains, as well as grapples and holds. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2: Bloodshotâ„¢, players will crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools. Using wits and brute strength, murders can be solved a number of different ways to keep players guessing throughout each suspenseful investigation.
Taking the Condemned universe to a new level, Condemned 2: Bloodshot introduces a variety of thrilling online multiplayer modes, including deathmatch, that promise to deliver the most brutal hand-to-hand combat experience the first person genre has ever seen.
- A new combat system built from the ground up allows for offensive and defensive chains, as well as grapples and holds – accurate body physics create bone-shattering results when dealing damage during violent encounters.
- All-new environments include outdoor areas, varied time of day and non-linear progression gameplay.
- Completely new set of upgradeable forensics tools and a redesigned investigation process allows for unique, in-depth examination of each and every crime scene – players are rewarded using a forensics points scoring system.
- More than 30 items in the environment can be used as weapons including tire irons, bricks, and mop buckets.
- Players can expect twice the gunplay as in the original, made possible by more than 10 projectile-based weapons like the sub-gun and crossbow.
- Enemies benefit from superior artificial intelligence and work in teams to overpower and outsmart players.
- All-new multiplayer modes like â€œCircle of Deathâ€ enhance the experience through a variety of different play styles and flexibility.
- Gripping storyline created by the writers from the original Condemned game, featuring a cast of returning and all-new characters.
- Developed by the renowned Monolith Studios, creators of F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins.
|1||Anger Management||Complete 10 emotional responses||10|
|2||Beat Cop||Complete a mission||10|
|3||Big-Game Hunter||Take out 10 enemies with the antler||10|
|4||Self Medicated (Bleeding Gums Murphy)||
Need to heal yourself for 1000 points of health – Renamed ‘Self
Medicated’ for legal reasons.
|5||Can You Hear Me Now?||All oro speakers destroyed||30|
|6||Chain Gang||Successfully execute each attack chain 5 times||30|
|7||Chief Investigator||Complete All Missions (Hard difficulty)||50|
|8||Decisive Restraint||Don’t Kill a Single Museum Guard||25|
|9||Detective||Complete Mission (fps mode)||30|
|10||Detective – First Grade||Complete All Missions (fps mode)||50|
|11||EPA (Environmental Pwnage Area)||Successfully execute 25 environmental finishing moves||25|
Complete missions 2,3,4,6,8 to unlock each new FC – Unlock all for
|13||Final Word||Complete first environmental finishing move||10|
|15||Flambe||Take out 10 enemies with the flask/taser fire attack||25|
|16||Gold-Plated||Get the GOLD BADGE for every mission in any difficulty level||50|
|17||GOOOAAAALLLL!||Take out 5 enemies with the fooseball piece||10|
|18||Investigator||Complete Mission (Hard difficulty)||25|
Earn the maximum amount of investigator points for all forensic
|20||Sleuth||Get a PERFECT score in an Forensic Event||10|
|22||The Plumber||Take out 50 enemies with the pipe||25|
Complete All Missions
|24||Tune In Tokyo||Collect all TVs in each Mission||30|